Translate

01 February 2013

Welcome Weather, How Are You Today?


Let me start off by saying that I am not an expert. I am simply a weather enthusiast.  When a storm is coming you will find me outside taking pictures of the sky and clouds.  I even take pictures of clouds out airplane windows.  My favorite way to relax is to listen to a thunderstorm, and if it’s warm enough, stand outside in the pouring rain.  One of the most beautiful sites I have ever seen was the New England town I grew up in covered in ice after the Ice Storm of ’98.  It also didn't hurt that because of the storm I didn't have school for a week!

 
Taken from the photo library at NH.gov

I hope to cover a wide variety of topics, from storms in the Northeast to tornadoes in Tennessee to the wildfires of Australia. I also want to touch upon climate change and the various opinions.  There will also be some posts about how to mitigate disaster and how to prepare yourself, your family, and your home. 

I hope you enjoy reading my blog as much as I am going to enjoy writing it.  Please feel free to comment. Add your thoughts, feelings, and experiences. Also, ask questions and suggest future blog posts, as I am open to suggestions!

No comments:

Post a Comment